▲ entries profile tagboard music archives affiliates ▼
Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 6:57 AM | back to the top.
Haiss today I've neglected someone's feelings thoroughly... Just becuz of my selfish thoughts, imaginations. I neglected her feelings and chose to ignore her...
I was rather puzzled on why she could choose to chase me away/ignore me but could still chat 'happily' with others. Am I not doing enough? Went around the whole sch to find her and yet, I receive such treatment ... I wonder why has my tolerance level dropped... Last time I could have just bear with it and kept quiet.. But now, all my emotions are written on face.. Am I being taken for granted? Should I cont to treat her nice?
Seeing her feeling upset , upsets me too. But she rather confide in others than me and I also Noe that I couldn't do much to help her.. I guess she must be thinking that all this words aren't true.
It isn't that she's bad/ lousy. Maybe I'm just not suitable for her to confide on. Maybe I'm just paranoid? But I still feel that I'm not suitable.. I'm very insensitive to her feelings and I guess this could be the end of it.
Look at all the quarrels we had within less than 2mths? I really hope she doesn't read this.. Minor things I wouldn't have said but every single action of hers means alot to me.