‚ñ≤
entries
profile
tagboard
music
archives
affiliates
▼
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 9:45 AM |
back to the top.
Fuck lah hor! I concerned abt u den I ask u to clarify. Say I don't trust u? K fine. I don't ask anything abt u. Do what u want!
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 9:45 AM |
back to the top.
Fuck lah hor! I concerned abt u den I ask u to clarify. Say I don't trust u? K fine. I don't ask anything abt u. Do what u want!
music
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
dirty talk.
profile.
my name is lincoln glenn lim.
about yourself here. :)
Normal |
Bold
|
Strikeout
|
Italic
|
Underline
|
Link
|
big
|
small
yesterdays.
»
Fuck. Fuck lah.
»
Leaving on 22 nov and I'm left with 5 days and yet...
»
What should I do? Hahah.. Having alot of things th...
»
Sian...
»
Go and die glenn^_^ <3
»
Go and die glenn^_^ <3
»
Fuck off
»
.
»
sian lah.. today is a fuck up day. writing my own ...
»
knowing that its wrong but i really like it very m...
time machine.
»
April 2009
»
April 2010
»
May 2010
»
June 2010
»
July 2010
»
August 2010
»
September 2010
»
October 2010
»
November 2010
»
December 2010
»
January 2011
affiliates.
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
»
friend
credits.
Layout made by
saga
city
. Inspired by
likethesun
. Please use
MOZILLA FIREFOX
when viewing this layout/blog. Use a 1280
x
800px screen for best results.